Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Job OverviewThe Guest Services Agent often provides the first point of contact for guests and is responsible for creating an excellent first impression. S/he is responsible for greeting guests, assisting with luggage, transporting guests on property and assisting in creating wonderful memories for all guests.Essential Functions
- Greets and welcomes guests upon arrival and departure including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
- Posted in the lobby when not out on a task
- Keeps record of all arriving/departing and in-house guests
- Be knowledgeable of all tours/groups
- Maintains records for all VIPs, special requests, etc.
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all resort amenities as well as any special events
- Provides accurate directions and resort information for guests
- Upsells other resort services and amenities to guests
- Maintains upkeep of all desk resources, including refilling brochure rack, making copies of flyers when low and keeping desk organized and immaculate
- Arranges bell service for guests
- Schedules travel arrangements for guests
- Assists with luggage storage and retrieval
- Opens car doors for guests
- Valet parks cars
- Maintains knowledge of valet parking lot flow
- Performs special deliveries or errands for guests
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate to any guest, client or associate.
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.