Carmel Valley Ranch
Overnight Guest Area Attendant
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewYou are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in all public areas, guest corridors and other assigned areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail
- Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Anticipate and respond to guest inquiries by being knowledgeable of all services/features and local attractions/activities
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.