At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Facilities Supervisor is responsible for organizing, distributing, conducting, overseeing, tracking and ensuring quality for the work load of the department. The supervisor positions are considered to be managing and hands on positions in which this person is responsible to not only oversee a team of subordinates, but also conduct hands on repairs themselves. The position is designed to require a person with high skills, generally in mechanical, electrical and HVAC/R areas that can perform quality work him/her self and train their staff in such work to improve their skills. As with all positions in the Facilities department, this person will directly and indirectly assist guests and coworkers with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting problems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational or technical training preferred.
- 2 years experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to read and interpret HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing blueprints.
- Ability to read and utilize schematic diagrams.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and multi-meters.
- HVAC certification preferred.
- EPA CFC certification preferred.
- Valid Texas Driver's License is required.
- Responds to guest’s maintenance requests and questions and resolves their need efficiently.
- Assists with the hiring of new employees and recommends promotions in Facilities department.
- Assists with training, motivating and supporting subordinate staff to insure quality service.
- Recommends counseling, coaching, disciplinary action and documentation of staff.
- Recognizes and rewards superior performance.
- Supervises the staff in Facilities Department.
- Assists in setting work schedules for staff according to skill and workload level.
- Assists with the organization and participation in meetings and maintains records and data pertaining to Property Operations.
- Assists in developing and monitoring of engineering supplies, parts, inventories and helps to administer the purchase order system.
- Coordinates with outside contractors.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS systems and Life Safety Systems, (training will be provided).
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center