Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Dedhamis an EEO employer committed to workplace diversity.
The Hilton Dedham is seeking a full time Operating Engineer for the overnight shift 11pm - 7amJob overview
The Hilton Dedhamoperates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.The Engineer performs interior and external preventative maintenance along with mechanical, electrical and plumbing repairs in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Responds to engineering service calls.Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.What you will be doing
- Perform interior and exterior preventive maintenance and repairs such as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing. Respond promptly to elevator breakdowns. Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond to and resolve engineering service requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner.
- Appropriate and proper use of engineering supplies and tools.
- Maintain all engineering and work areas in orderly and clean condition.
- Prompt reporting to engineering management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.