The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
To ensure all prep items are prepared and stored to specifications.Responsibilities
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Follow prep list and overnight rules and procedure.
- Serve high quality employee food to overnight staff.
- Learn and be familiar with late menu, overnight IRD menu and Starbuck food items.
- Know how to prep and fire breakfast buffet as well as how to set up breakfast station.
- Control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Ensure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
- Production of orders.
- Follow sanitation and Ecosure rules and procedure
- Attend mandatory department meeting
- Food Handlers Certification
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.