Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
This is an overnight position 11:00pm to 4:00am part time.
POSITION SUMMARY The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Cleaner cleans assigned area in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive assignments keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Ensure all supplies are available to properly clean. Turn in keys, properly store and secure caddie/cart and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Clean assigned areas in accordance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Clean walls, tables, racks sinks, floor mats and disposal area. Polish stainless steel.
- Clean ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as directed.
- Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Empty all trash cans, wash out and return to kitchen.
- Appropriate and proper use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Respond to and resolve housekeeping requests and complaints by guests.
- Prompt reports to F&B management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
QUALIFICATIONS The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience:
High school education or related experience. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.