Envision your career with one of the world's largest hotel companies, Wyndham Worldwide. You'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham is always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Participate in all cleaning and dishwashing duties, including service ware as well as kitchen ware. Ensure adherence and compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as federal, state and local regulations. Provide any necessary assistance to visitors or guests.
- Wash all service ware, including dishes, glassware, silverware, service utensils, etc.
- Wash all kitchen ware, including pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and dishwashing machine are in proper working order and dispensing proper chemicals. Regularly test equipment as assigned.
- Participate in the cleaning of the kitchen area and equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned F&B related areas such as storage area, receiving area, dumpster area, etc.
- Participate in all special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Follow all opening and closing procedures and checklists.
- Ensure all equipment is stored properly and in sanitary fashion according to company procedures and health department requirements.