The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
The Overnight Bellperson is responsible providing friendly and efficient service during the arrival and departure process for guests during the overnight hours, including greetings, parking and retrieval of vehicles, delivery and storage of luggage.Responsibilities
- Warmly greeting all guests.
- Assisting guests with luggage.
- Completing parking forms to include physical vehicle inspection. Parking guest’s vehicles in a safe manner.
- Retrieval of vehicles in an urgent manner.
- In-room deliveries of amenities.
- Must have complete knowledge of service time, menu, and specials.
- Prepare, deliver and service orders.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed.
- Responsible for each check.
- Responsible for pick-up tables and trays.
- Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of VIP amenity.
- Responsible for hospitality set-up.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food pick-up difficulty.
- Complete all side duties as assigned.
- Must minimize breakage.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Responsible for select guest pick up, and drop off (if needed), and setup.
- Delivery of newspapers and express check-out folios to guestrooms.
- Staging cars for departures.
- Keeping guest’s keys secure at all items.
- Ample knowledge of property layout, activities, outlets and hours of operation.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred (previous bellperson experience strongly preferred).
- Ability to pull, push, and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Excellent oral and communication skills in conversational English.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including overnights, holidays and weekends.
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time and working in all types of weather conditions.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.