At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- College degree preferred, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Hospitality experience required, preferably in a hotel with conference space.
- Supervisory/Manager experience in hospitality industry required.
- General computer proficiency.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Advanced knowledge of Front Office computer systems, including the ability to solve system related problems.
- Texas Driver’s License with good driving record required.
- To serve as Benchmark Manager on Duty during his/her scheduled shift and is responsible for the overall implementation of the Manager on Duty program in conjunction with the Director of Rooms.
- Supervise the training of all Front Office employees and motivate them to perform their jobs effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Front Office is in compliance with all systems, control policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control payroll and other expenses including damaged vehicles.
- Monitors and controls all cash handling and other accounting processes and procedures.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in the development and monitoring of the Front Office budget.
- Develop and maintain open lines of communication within the department and with other departments within the property.
- Resolve guest problems expediently and in a professional manner.
- Ensure exceptional guest service is delivered at the Front Desk, Front Services, and Communication Center.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in conducting any monthly Front Office meetings.
- Schedule staff to reflect daily occupancy and make sure schedule is concurrent with the arrival and departure pattern.
- Direct the efforts of the Front Office Supervisors/Captains and Front Office Agents.
- Attend required meetings as a representative of the Front Office.
- Attend property committee meetings, i.e. safety.
- Handle disciplinary action, coaching and counseling sessions and related personnel issues.
- Ensure all group rooming lists are accurate and to coordinate any special group requests.
- Delegate work among the staff in an equitable manner.
- Ensure that all guests’ valet and laundry needs are being met by the Front Office Agents.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of guest messages, mail and deliveries.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the Front Office vehicles.
- Actively participate in cleanliness of the lobby, hallways, and porte cochere.
- Communicate in a professional manner in all pass on and shift reports.
- To be a member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- To assist other departments as required.
- Will perform additional duties as requested.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center