Hilton Austin Airport Hotel
Location: US - TX - Austin
Seeking a seasoned hospitality professional with hands on management style and passion for superior customer service. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, experienced and motivated individual. This position requires a high level of professionalism, guest service/hospitality skills, excellent organization, communication skills, strong multi-tasking capabilities, computer literate and detail oriented. To be successful you must possess organization and time management skills. Responsible for overseeing the operations of the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Coffee Shop with exceedingly high standards of guest service. Will be a positive motivator. Will train and supervise service team. Will develop, implement training programs, focusing on brand standards and exceptional guest service levels.
- Minimum of four years in a high volume restaurant and bar.
- Proactive leader with a proven track record of strong relationship and team building skills
- Knowledge of fine dining, beverage and wine
- Effective communicator
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong POS and computer skills, Word and Excel
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- TABC and Food Handlers Certified