Walnut Creek Marriott
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilities food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
1. Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen.
2. Replaces soiled table linen and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
3. Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining rooms.
4. Supplies service bar with food, such as soups, salads and desserts.
5. Serves ice water and butter to patrons.
6. Cleans and polishes glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee urns and cream and milk dispenser.
7. May run errands and deliver food orders to offices.
8. May transfer food and dishes between floors of establishments using dumbwaiter.
9. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way Get along with all kinds of people Stand and walk for long periods of time Lift and carry things like trays of dishes Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily
Medium Work: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time), and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists from 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects.