Asheville Renaissance Hotel
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To serve food in a friendly, professional and efficient manner to patrons at counters and tables of coffee shops, lunchrooms and other dining establishments where food service is informal, thereby adding to a positive guest experience.
1. Presents menu, answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
2. Writes order on check or memorizes it.
3. Answers telephone per brand requirements in a professional manner and tone.
4. Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
5. Follow up with hotel guest to determine if there are any additional request, check satisfaction with meal and to notify guest to leave tray in hallway when meal has been completed.
6. Totals bill and accepts payment or follows room charge procedures.
7. May ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies, and desserts, brew coffee, and perform other services as determined by establishment size and practice.
8. Prepare room service tray with proper condiments including silver, salt, pepper, , water, decoration and additional condiments required by food order or guest request.
9. May collect dishes from floors throughout and at the end of every shift clearing the room service trays and dishes from hallways.
10. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
· Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
· Stand or walk for varying lengths or time, sometimes for long periods.
· Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
· Lift and carry things like heavy trays.