San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Employee must be available Nights. Pay is $10.00 plus tips
Purpose for the Position:
To serve food in a friendly, professional and efficient manner to patrons at counters and tables of coffee shops, lunchrooms and other dining establishments where food service is informal, thereby adding to a positive guest experience.
1. Presents menu, answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
2. Writes order on check or memorizes it.
3. Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
4. Observes guest to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed.
5. Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to cashier.
6. May ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies, and desserts, brew coffee, and perform other services as determined by establishment size and practice.
7. May clear and reset counters or table at conclusion of each course.
8. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.