· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Keep all work areas clean and properly stocked according to the current meal period.
· Keep all tables cleaned and properly set according to property specific standards.
· Break down trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom area according to established standards.
· Assist servers by delivering and refilling beverages, pre-bussing tables, and promptly resolving any guest requests.
· Complete daily opening and closing duties and cleaning according to established side-work checklist.
· Answer the phone in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
· Assist fellow employees as needed throughout the shift.
· Provide service to guests in waiter’s absence as needed.
· Maintain beverage levels in glasses/cups on table at least ¾ full at all times. (coffee, tea, soda, lemonade, and water).
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
· Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
· Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Ability to stand during entire shift.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while carrying full trays of food & beverages.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and Drug Free Workplace