The Bus Person is responsible for assisting the servers in providing the highest quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation.
- Keep all work areas clean and properly stocked according to the current meal period.
- Break down trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dish room area according to established standards.
- Assist servers by delivering and refilling beverages, pre-bussing tables, and promptly resolving any guest requests.
- Complete daily opening and closing duties and cleaning according to established side-work checklist.
- Provide service to guests in waiter’s absence as needed.
- Maintain beverage levels in glasses/cups on table at least ¾ full at all times. (coffee, tea, soda, lemonade, and water).