At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Outdoor Services Attendant serves as the point of contact for all outdoor services at Stonewall Resort. Outdoor services attendants are responsible for working welcome gate and campground areas.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
- Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Give clear and concise directions to various locations in the resort
- Answer guest questions using excellent customer service skills
- Must be well groomed, with nametag on at all times while working on the property.
- Must be well-mannered, display a helpful attitude at all times, greet guests when encountered, show appreciation to the guest for being at the resort, show willingness to help guests and employees at all times.
- Must coordinate operation of outdoor services stations with other departments in the resort.
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate superior.
- Collect the appropriate entry fee of guests entering the resort at the welcome gate.
- Maintain the proper flow of traffic entering the resort at the welcome gate.
- Must keep an accurate record of vehicles which have passed through the welcome station.
- Clean welcome gate station, park administration building, and multipurpose building
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must be service oriented.
- Ability to interact well with others.