Windsor Capital Group
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position
Operates electronic switchboard to provide answering service for the hotel. Greets caller and announces name or phone number of hotel. Records and delivers messages, furnishes information, accepts orders, and relays calls. Places telephone calls at request of guest or management and is responsible for all emergency telephone communications. Responsible for accepting and delivering packages and electronic facsimile messages to and from guests. Electronically or manually date stamps and files messages. Removes filed messages after required file period has elapsed.
1. Responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel’s switchboard.
2. Responsible for representing the hotel when talking with any individual; guest, vendor, travel agent, employee, or others; in a professional manner:
a. Answer all calls within three (3) rings;
b. Voice calm and unhurried;
c. Style reflecting care and concern for the caller;
d. Patient and tolerant of all callers;
e. Helpful in each circumstance to the fullest of the position’s ability.
3. Maintain absolute confidentiality of transactions.
4. Maintain message storage for a period of time as specified by Supervisor.
5. Discard stored messages when the storage time has elapsed.
6. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Understand the technologies required in the work you are doing.
· Work with a variety of situations.
· Solve problems using facts and personal judgment.
· React quickly in emergency situations and make decisions that may involve a great amount of money or the safety of others.
· Work with different kinds of people..
Specific Vocational Preparation:
Specific Vocational Preparation includes an occupationally significant combination of: vocational education, apprentice training, in-plant training, on-the-job training, or essential experience in less responsible jobs which lead to the higher job or serving in other jobs.
Over 30 days up to and including 3 months.
To do this job, you must have the following amount of total education and/or experience: (If hiring someone into this position, this would be the minimum amount of experience and education that would be required in order for the incumbent to have a reasonable expectation for success.)
High School completion OR an equivalent level of education and experience.