A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Responsible for providing 5 star services to all Residences Unit Owners, Residents and colleagues. This position is responsible for managing the daily affairs and matters of the Residences operation, including directly supervising all dedicated Residences Staff, managing and fostering relationships with Unit Owners and Residents, and ensuring the provision of superior service levels for all amenities and services offered to all entities. Additionally, responsibility for enforcing Residential and Management Company operations policies and procedures in accordance with Mandarin Oriental corporate guidelines and ensure compliance with legislation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deputy to the Director of Residences, with full responsibility for delivery of the Bodrum Residences operations in the absence of the Director of Residences.
- Accountable for the provision, development and implementation of policy, procedures and relevant training to meet legislation and Mandarin guidelines pertaining to the Bodrum Residences and all shared areas with the Management Company.
- To assist the Director of Residences with the formulation and implementation of operations strategies related to the Residences (SOPs, colleague checklists, departmental tasks, scheduling of Colleagues, etc.).
- Supervise all dedicated Residences Staff to ensure compliance with departmental goals, objectives and standards.
- Primary liaison, along with the Director of Residences, between Residences Unit Owners, Residents and the hotel management, hotel staff and MOHG.
- Assist the Director of Residences with the coordination of functional support from hotel staff, including food & beverage, catering, spa, housekeeping and engineering to deliver superior basic and a la carte services.
- Communicate all important Residences details to management and colleagues.
- Knowledge and understanding of project's condominium documents, including CC&Rs (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions), Master Deeds and applicable Residences/Marketing Agreements.
- Assist the Director of Residences with the training and supervision of all dedicated Residences colleagues.
- Respond to all Resident needs and requests
- Assist the Director of Residences with Residential move-ins and move-outs.
- Responsible for all events held at the Bodrum Residences in terms of satisfying FLHSS&E requirements
- Strategic lead for the Operations and delivering a 'Service Orientated Strategy' ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures are in place in respect of the Bodrum Residences and all shared areas with the Management Company
- Other projects as assigned by the Director of Residences.
Skill Requirements Mandatory:
- Previous experience in a similar role for Operational Services in a luxury working environment
- Must have strong knowledge of Residential management and related experience
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Confident, approachable, professional, able to motivate your team under pressure, and use diplomacy to handle different situations
- To be passionate about delivering the very best service for your residents
- Quality driven with a passion for excellence
- Must possess excellent leadership skills and organizational skills
- Flexible work hours to meet the demands of a 24 hour operation
Skill Requirements Desirable:
- IOSH Managing Safely, First Aid and CPR certifications
- Qualification in Residential Property Management
- Previous luxury and/or mixed-use residential experience
- Additional languages would be beneficial
- Able to communicate, both written and verbal Turkish