“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
As the Operations Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will oversee and supervise the communication and workflow between the guest services' department and back of the house operations to include housekeeping and maintenance. Previous guest services, housekeeping and maintenance experience preferably in a select service hotel is essential. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
The ideal Operations Manager candidate will:
- Have 2 or more years’ of Hotel Front Office, Housekeeping Supervisor/Management experience in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more rooms and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Schedules staff’s work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff’s adherence to schedules and duties.
- Conducts monthly department meetings to review new procedures and solicit input from all employees.
- The Operations Manager recruits, hires, trains and provides career development for staff; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback for employees.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly production levels for each sales person on the staff.
- The Operations Manager responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals through:
- Every leader knowing the key to success is to always be training your team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.
- Manager In Training (MIT) programs to develop performing hourly staff into management opportunities.
- General Manager In Training (GMIT) programs to prepare performing management staff to take the keys to their first hotel.