HEI views our associates as our greatest resource, and we hire and develop the best. We have a culture of winning, we embrace change, thrive on challenge and always seek to surpass our personal bests. Defined by our unique business platform, our environment is fast-paced, expansive and ever-evolving, yet stable, consistent, enduring. It is a high-performance culture where innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are evident; initiative and results are rewarded.
Our people know they're in on the ground floor of a company with all the cornerstones of success in place: experienced leaders, steady investors, a strong track record and long - term career potential. And in turn, each of our associates thrive because HEI's distinctly advantaged infrastructure creates a supportive, educational culture as well as unlimited opportunities for personal and professional success on every level.
An engaging, high-energy environment, HEI presents a rare career opportunity: the chance to shape a powerful leader in the hospitality industry.
|The Operations Development Analyst assists the Operations and Human Resources departments by creating and monitoring trainings for HEI tools and systems. Assists in the development and support of various operational programs focused in the following areas: learning/training, compliance and performance management administration.
* Create PowerPoint presentations
* Transcribe recordings and translate into Brainshark presentations
* Test creation of lessons across multiple disciplines
* Development of non-computer-based training programs throughout the organization
* Monitor Brainshark folders and uploads
* Perform tracking of learning across properties and disciplines
* Administrative status in THRIVE learning and performance management system; upload and assign tutorials accordingly
* Identify areas for learning/improvement in training
* Strategize/implement new ways to develop learning
* Analyze learning effectiveness and measure retention of learning
* Analyze where hotels are performing poorly and could use training
* Draft and distribute communication regarding new lessons
* Administration of our centralized learning platform known as "HEI University"
* Assist in content maintenance of company intranet known as "The Hive"
* Assist with administrative tasks and special projects for operations HR team
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Strong experience in Microsoft PowerPoint is a must
* Experience in Microsoft Excel is a plus
* Bachelor's degree preferred (coursework in business administration, psychology, marketing, sociology, communications, liberal arts, art, English)
* Previous experience in a corporate environment is a plus
* Ability/willingness to learn new material
* Creative with ability to take material and turn it into teachable items
* Comfortable speaking in front of others and recording material
* Self-driven with a high level of attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work well with others and be a team player
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Solid problem solving skills
* Interest in hospitality industry
Why we're Awesome:
- Open and communicative office environment.
- Offer opportunities to take ownership over processes.
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits.
- For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Savings Plan with matching contributions.
- Possibility for Travel (0-5%) available.
- Fantastic fringe benefits including:
* Free weekly lunches
* Discounted hotel rooms
* Themed Holiday parties
* Summer Office Hours
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Strong experience in Microsoft PowerPoint is a must (ex. able to create and manipulate graphs, art, and animations)
Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook preferred
Bachelor's degree preferred
Strong ability and willingness to learn new material
Creative with ability to take material and turn it into teachable items
Comfortable speaking in front of others and recording audio for presentations
Self-driven with a high level of attention to detail
Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Willingness and desire to work with and learn from every department in the company
Ability to work well with others and be a team player
Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
Solid problem solving skills
Familiarity with HTML, audio and/or video editing a plus but not required
Previous experience in a corporate environment is a plus
Interest in hospitality industry a plus
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled