Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Operations Coordinator provides support to the Operations corporate team. The individual will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple leaders. Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional presentation skills, creativity and outstanding customer service skills.Responsibilities:
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Assist the operations team with compiling financial reporting of hotels in Crestline’s portfolio
- Synthesize research and findings into concise presentations
- Lend administrative support to the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and strategic plans
- Writing memos, letters, emails with proper grammar and appropriate messaging
- Development and management of recurring corporate communications, such as email blasts, daily training tips for field employees, etc.
- Have a pivotal role in coordinating corporate events such as the annual conference, General Managers’ orientation, internal company events, etc.
- Support other department heads on ad hoc projects as needed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment with distractions
- H. S. Diploma or above
- Previous administrative experience and hotel experience or a communications background strongly preferred
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPointEEO/AA Employer Disclosure:Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.