Our ability to create exceptional experiences comes from an equally exceptional place - the hearts and minds of our team members. And regardless of whether our candidates have already built successful hotel careers, or join us from comparable boutique hotel jobs, we know our most successful team members are those who are ready to be their best authentic selves.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible to perform all clerical tasks of the department and to assist with the department's daily operations.Essential Functions
- Maintain all personnel files through the weekly filing and logging of all pertinent information
- Answer multi-line telephone, convey messages and answer simple questions
- Responsible for daily checks of mailbox and distribution of departmental mail
- Prepares packets for new hire processing, new hire orientation and other misc. training and People Services materials
- Distribute and explain to candidates the background check policy and the pre-employment drug screening process
- Maintain spreadsheet with information of who has gone for drug screening
- Assist with multiple associate relations programs such employee parties, monthly birthdays, health fair, etc.
- Assist applicants with online applications and questions
- Assist associates as needed by answering simple questions or forwarding to appropriate team member
- Assist other People Services teammates as needed
- Relevant People Services / administrative experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Bi-lingual preferred
- Computer proficiency; specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows
- Passion: Strong customer service focus to ensure the best guest experience
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Publisher
- Strengths: Enjoy multi-tasking while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Experience: Two years of successfully performing administrative duties
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.