Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThis position performs general office duties to support the continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Prepares documents for internal and external events including but not limited to: proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, etc.Essential Functions
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Uses sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information like, commissions, leads, third parties, etc.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Knowledge of hotel Front Office and F&B operations and administration
- Maintain professional and positive demeanor
- Strong knowledge of excel, outlook, word, publisher and reservations systems
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proven customer service skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.