Location: US - NY - New York
As one of the largest providers of fully Furnished Apartments & Furniture Rental Services in the Nation, Churchill Living provides its client with a diverse suite of services and products to meet any need. We combine our distinctive Furniture Rental inventory with our Apartment Portfolio Management to select and create fully furnished apartments that set the standard in our industry. Our Travel Services Division integrates with our clients long and short term stay needs and allows Churchill to coordinate travel booking and administration. All of which when combined with our cutting edge technology and reporting, allow Churchill to offer comprehensive housing management and solutions to our clients. With over 8,000 apartments and thousands of options in our furniture!
About the Job
The role of Operations Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service Department by performing various tasks as needed and directed.
Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Show apartments in New York City area
- Assist with maintaining inventory control
- Assist in preparing field inspectors schedules
- Meet and Greet the guest
- Prepare guest welcome packages
- Assist in keeping apartment key inventory control
- Perform customer service tasks
- Provide move in key inspection
- Comply with buildings superintendents requirements
- Deliver apartment roll over packages
- Additional duties as assigned
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Education and/or Experience Required:
High school diploma, Bachelor's degree a plus
Successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to prioritize; professional demeanor a must.
What we Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, medical, dental, short -term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with a company match.