The ideal candidate will:
• Have work experience building and analyzing reporting metrics in a business intelligence tool.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills always required for creating presentations for internal Senior Leadership and external owners.
• Support the forecasting and budgeting process for all managed hotels.
• Create and project performance through 5 year proformas on current and potential management contracts.
• Benchmark performance/cost comparison between all hotels.
• Analyze and critique brand initiatives and costs.
• Medical, dental, vision, & prescription – 1st of month after hire!
• Matched 401(k). • Life and Accident Insurance. • Long term and Short Term disability.
• Flexible Spending Plans (FSA).
• Hotel Lodging Programs & Discounts.
• Paid Vacation & Sick Leave Programs.
• Training & Development and Cross-Property transfers!
• Have 1-3 years’ work experience for a hotel company analyzing profitability for large hotel portfolios with an aptitude for data reporting tool methodology and fundamentals.
North Palm Beach, FL
Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
50000 - 60000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: 401 K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes