Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The HiltonAtlanta Perimeter Suitesis seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. Hilton offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites seeks a motivated hospitality professional as aOperating Engineer for the hotel's restaurant. This stylish and elegant hotel is located just moments away from some of the City's most popular attractions,
The person we seek must be a team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. We're seeking an individual who believes in the importance of providing quality service with a smile and possesses the following skills:
- Perform interior and exterior preventive maintenance and repairs such as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing. Respond promptly to elevator breakdowns. Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond to and resolve engineering service requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner.
- Appropriate and proper use of engineering supplies and tools.
- Maintain all engineering and work areas in orderly and clean condition.
- Prompt reporting to engineering management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, and 401k plan. Apply to join us today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
High school diploma and training in building maintenance. Two or more years of experience in building maintenance or related experience. Experience in the hospitality industry preferred. Applicable licenses and certifications as required within the jurisdiction.
The HiltonAtlanta Perimeter Suitesonly accepts employment applications online. Please visit our Career Site to view current opportunities and apply: https://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonatlperimeter