Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
- To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
- Assist servers during meal period.
- Polish silverware and glasses.
- Reset tables with linen and settings.
- Conduct tableside bread and water service.
- Provide a high level of service under stressful conditions.
- Ensure all stemware on tables are polished to standards.
- All back of house areas are clean before leaving for the night.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- High school student or equivalent experience/training.
- Interact well with others.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Service oriented
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.