The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
- Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations
- Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
- Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s)
- Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.