Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
The Banquet Server is responsible for providing outstanding guest service by ensuring high quality of food delivery and guest experience. The server also completes all banquet related duties as required.
The ideal candidate for the Banquet Server position is someone who is naturally friendly and outgoing, has an upbeat personality, and a drive to succeed. In addition, we are looking for someone who has customer service or serving experience.
Lakeside Terrace Boca Raton is seeking an experienced (On-Call) Banquet Server to join their team!
- Ability to understand Guests’ service needs
- Ability to focus attention to performance of tasks despite frequent, stressful or unusual interruptions.
- Converse calmly with irate Guests’, co-workers or supervisors in sometimes tense situations.
- Adhere to posted work schedule and arrive on time in a neat and alert condition and impeccable uniform.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests, supervisors, co-workers and other departments.
- Follow supervisor’s instructions.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Satisfactorily communicate verbal and written English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned
- Continually check to see that rooms are set in accordance to the banquet event orders and organized properly for service
- Responsible to confirm menus with Chef, and sees that last minute changes are communicated efficiently
- Take Guests’ food and beverage orders as needed.
- Transport food and beverage to Guests.
- Serve all food courses and beverage items, clear each course and bus tables in accordance with standards.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Assists fellow servers and house persons in their duties as required
- Always uses good language and exhibit a good, positive attitude.
- Minimum of 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Must be flexible and willing to work first and second shifts.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration, prioritize and complete all work assigned.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work.
Licenses & Certifications