Destination Resorts Snowmass represents the finest and largest collection of slope-side properties in Snowmass Village; from the Condé Nast award-winning Stonebridge Inn to the prestigious Top of the Village Condominiums. Our diverse collection of properties offers a full range of guest experiences, amenities and accommodation sizes from ski in ski out spacious, luxury condominiums to slope-side hotel rooms and studios. Our largest advantage over our competition is our motivated, friendly and service oriented team who provide superior guest service that keeps our clientele returning season after season.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing relationships with our staff, owners and guests. Our team provides exceptional guest experiences by balancing work and play to ensure that we have FUN. Destination Resorts Snowmass is part of Destination Hotels and Resorts, one of the fastest growing hospitality management companies in the country and this partnership can provide abundant opportunities for top performers within Snowmass and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewThe Office Clerk will be a utility player that will assist the Accounting team. This will include assisting with the mail, paperwork, guest inquiries, and other necessary items. S/he will take a proactive approach to ensuring paperwork is filed appropriately, and that guest inquiries and issues are resolved fully in a timely manner. S/he will assist the staff in providing excellent and positive customer service to guests, department and associates alike.Essential Functions
- Organized and prepared all daily/weekly mail responsibilities for the entire Resort including opening, sorting, and assembling of mail for A/R and A/P Processing.
- Primary point person for handling guest phone calls and inquiries. Will need to research and pull guest data and respond to guest in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the on-going shredding and storage of sensitive A/P and A/R documents while adhering to the retention policies.
- Provide direct support to the A/P, Cashier, and entire accounting staff with any needed tasks.
- Maintain all vendor and staffing files, including creating labels, filing, annual file replacement/removal, and maintaining the master vendor/label spreadsheets.
- Accompany the Cashier to the Lodge to verify and retrieve the cash drop envelopes from the safe behind the Front Desk
- Accounts Payable filing
- Assist A/P with assembling checks for signature and/or mailing, as needed
- Provide back-up for the Cashier
- Perform monthly bank audits with the various Accounting Associates
- Create new vendor files, and updates master label spreadsheet
- Create labels for coworker’s files as needed
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- Previous AP / AR experience preferred.
- Can multi-task! This position requires multi-tasking.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate to any guest or associate.
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.