Culiinary leader responsible for running a shift in outlets or banquet kitchen.
- Open or close a BOH kitchen shift
- Implement, maintain, and monitor WLW
- Assist in achieving department financial goals, Associate Engagement Satisfaction goals, and Guest Satisfaction goals.
- Strong guest focus
- Self motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for food
- Must be fluent with all cooking procedures
- Teaching diverse workforce
At least one year experience in a leadership culinary role.
Spend up to 10 hours on your feet and able to lift 35 pounds.
Courtyard/Residence Inn Austin Downtown Convention Center
16 - 17 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical, Dental, Vision, and generous hotel discounts
Management Position: No
Hiring Contact: Sylvia Choi
Contact Title: HR Director
Fax: (512) 236-8009
Address: 300 E. 4th Street , Austin, TX, 78701, US