Night Receptionist - Hilton Garden Inn Luton North
What will I be doing?
As a Casual Receptionist, you will support the Reception Manager to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Casual Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Ensure accurate and efficient processing of the Guest check in/out procedures and Guest queries
* Respond to Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
* Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
* Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
* Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
* Understand the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
* Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
* Attend training courses, as necessary and required
* Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
* Assist with other departments, as necessary
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Casual Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!