The Summit, a Dolce Hotel
Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
The Stewarding Overnight Cleaner is responsible for the heavy duty cleaning of equipment in the Food and Beverage areas after hours, and he/she is expected to maintain an acceptable level of sanitation and cleanliness throughout the Food and Beverage areas.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and ord
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or related field.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and /or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.