At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Night Cleaner is responsible for the cleanliness, deep cleaning, floor care of all public areas, Health and Fitness center, back of the house hallways, stairways, restaurant, Front Office, Executive Offices, Deloitte Offices, the pre-function areas, public and employee restrooms.
- Janitorial experience preferred.
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work with heavy cleaning machinery.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Responsible for cleaning entire lobby area, including vacuuming carpets, cleaning walls, cleaning entrance areas, cleaning and stamping sand urns, strip and polish floors (monthly), washing glass doors.
- Clean Front Office area, shampoo carpets as needed, clean windowsills, polish furniture and polish metal.
- Responsible for all guest requests between 11 pm and 7 am.
- Clean public restrooms following proper cleaning standards to include: washing mirrors, cleaning light fixtures, polishing louver doors, mopping floors, polishing floors (monthly), re-stock paper supplies and scrubbing toilets.
- Clean all pre-function areas to include: vacuuming carpets, cleaning telephone banks, shampooing carpets (monthly), clean and polish drinking fountains, cleaning entrance doors, polishing metal thresholds and removing marks from the walls.
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant following to include: clean floors and apply finish (monthly), remove chewing gum from furniture and carpeting, spot cleaning carpeting - shampoo monthly, vacuum carpeting nightly, clean and polish wooden fixtures, clean baseboards, spot clean walls, clean and polish banquets, chairs, table, window sills.
- Also responsible for cleaning spots on windows and high dusting of wooden walls.
- Thorough cleaning of Health and Fitness Center to include: clean showers, toilets, mirrors, vacuum locker rooms, remove used towels and bathrobes, re-fill all paper and tissue dispensers, vacuum exercise room, dust and clean artwork, dust and clean the tops of all lockers.
- Responsible for care and maintenance of all equipment and machinery.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests at all times.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping Manager.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant