Are you a take charge, clear thinking numbers person? We want to speak with you. The Homewood Suites by Hilton is actively seeking a PT weekend Night Auditor for our beautifully renovated hotel.
- Ensure work is balanced nightly.
- Verify the tracking and balancing of movie, laundry, suite shop and telephone with report and adjustment slips.
- Review and balance all negative adjustments.
- Ensure audit pack is complete and in proper order.
- Review backup for miscellaneous charges and adjustments. Verify explanation and proper approval.
- Review and correct discrepancies in the Front Desk system
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the hotel from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with hotel rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities, employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, the position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Ensure al reports and backup vouchers are complete and filed properly.
- Ensure that copies of documents/backup and reports of daily work are distributed to the proper person.
- Coordinate with the front desk facilitate a smooth operation of file maintenance and reset of system totals for next day operations.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILL:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of accounting operations.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to operate 10-key by touch.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate effectively.
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using moderately complex computer systems.
Benefits : Competitive Wage