Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions;
reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and
ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible for effectively communicating
concerns and/or related issues to all levels of management and performing guest
service agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard
operation and reservations.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial
information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check
guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required
(i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according
to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards
on a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing
system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or
financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests