JHM Hotels, Inc. Job Opportunities and Hotel Careers
JHM Hotels, Inc. is a national multi-brand hotel company that has developed, acquired, owned, and operated hotels throughout the United States for more than 36 years. These years of growth have earned the company rich and varied experience in every facet of modern hotel development and management.
JHM Hotels has 40 properties with over 6,520 rooms and 1,500 associates with a concentration in key U.S. destinations such as Orlando, Atlanta, Miami, Charleston, SC and soon Washington, DC, along with a five-star luxury hotel in Surat, India. Operating under top performing franchise flags such as Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, and Starwood, JHM is committed to being a premier lodging company. The company's mission statement shares this commitment with guests, associates and ownership.
The JHM "family" has grown by inviting highly qualified, performance-oriented professionals to join their team and continue to add chapters to the JHM Hotels success story. JHM continues to add to its portfolio through a well balanced and long term growth plan. New associates who are excited about developing a career with a dynamic, values-driven company and ready to be challenged are great candidates for becoming a part of this well-established, yet growing company.
JHM Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
Candidates are offered an opportunity to explore a work environment where their hard work, dedication, integrity and commitment are the keys to their personal and professional growth. With a long standing history of promotion from within and a low turnover rate, which is significantly below the industry standards, the limits of a hospitality career with JHM are unending.
You will find JHM Hotels driven to be "a premier lodging company", never satisfied with the status quo and always searching for a better way to exceed associate, guest and owner expectations.
The purpose of the Night Auditor is to audit all accounts to ensure they are in balance, and prepare final reports for management; acts as the third shift Front Desk Agent ensuring maximum room revenues and guest satisfaction, in line with JHM Hotels’ standards.
Essential Job Functions
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel, as well as the local area, and effectively assists guests.
• Completes all credit card transmittals, direct bills, and no show billings for the day.
• Prepares all daily, monthly and yearly reports required by the property.
• Demonstrates the use of sales techniques to effectively sell the property, maximizing occupancy and average rate.
• Receives and processes telephone and walk-in reservations accurately ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Professionally and competently operates the telephone system according JHM Hotels and Brand standards
• Acts as manager on duty in the absence of the General Manager.
• Understands and applies all hotel safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for associates and guests.
• Responsible for check-in, checkout, selling skills, computer operation, telephones, tasks at the front desk.
College degree preferred; High School Diploma and/or 2-3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
JHM Hotels is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All applicants are subject to background and substance abuse screening prior to any offer of employment.