Arcadia Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
This is an evergreen position to recruit potential qualified applicants for future openings. This requisition may not a current open position.
Great opportunity at newly renovated hotel!
Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
WCG/Embassy Suites Arcadia offer many benefits including: On-Shift Employee Meal, Paid Time Off, Paid Time Off Sellback (yes, you can sell your unused vacation back to the company!), Paid Sick Time, Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Supplemental Benefits, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Hilton Team Member Travel Program, LifeMart discounts, and others!**
Purpose for the Position:
To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
1. Performs all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
2. Performs all required audit reports.
3. Verifies the status of all wake-up call requests and ensures they are properly handled.
4. Balances all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Makes deposits of cash.
5. Prepares the front office for the ‘A’ Shift and resets day’s business.
6. Acts as a Guest Services Agent during the night time hours.
7. Acts as the Manager on Duty during night time hours.
8. Attends and actively participates in all front office meetings.
9. Participates in all training and cross training programs.
10. Acts as PBX operator during the audit shift.
11. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
· Interpret technical information presented in mathematical or diagram form in order to work with things like real estate property values, pari-mutuel betting systems, and stock market reports.
· Work math problems quickly and accurately.
· Understand and use computers and related equipment.
· Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
· Make decisions about the value of real estate and personal property based on inspection of the property, how you think its location will be affected by future plans of the community, as well as established facts like past tax values.
· Plan and direct the work of accounting clerks and other workers.
To do this job, you must have the following amount of total education and/or experience: (If hiring someone into this position, this would be the minimum amount of experience and education that would be required in order for the incumbent to have a reasonable expectation for success.)
High School completion OR an equivalent level of education and experience.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by WCG, Inc. from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Windsor Capital Group, Inc. rules and standards.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization. WCG accepts all employment applications online and via paper application. For a paper application in English please visit the hotel at 211 E. Huntington Dr., Arcadia, CA 91006.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancies may change at any time and without notice. For more information call (626)566-3787.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.
Other hourly positions available*: Guest Service Agent (Front Desk), Sr. Housekeeping Supervisor (Room Inspector/ress), Room Attendant (housekeeper), Housekeeping Houseperson, Bellperson/Driver, Kitchen Dishwasher/Stewart.
*Positions are not guaranteed to remain open for any certain period of time. Status of full/part time or on-call may change without notice