Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Hours: 11pm-7am, must have open availability including weekends and holidays
Audits, balances and reports on the various areas of the hotel (e.g. food and beverage
outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information and to
ensure company and Hotel policies and procedures are followed and to prevent fraud.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Audits, balances and reports on any/all food and beverage outlets (e.g. restaurants, lounges, banquets, room service) cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
2. Audits, balances, posts and reports on the front desk transactions to include but not limited to room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc., to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
3. Audits, balances and prepares, verifies and reports on room information to provide Rooms Management with a picture of how they are performing. Prepares and inputs statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
4. Balances and closes all bank ticket codes, daily.
5. Runs night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
6. Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refers the matter to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
7. Notifies management of any problems resulting from guest complaints, intoxication or disruptive behavior.
For more information about this hotel and Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG), click on Hotel Portfolio tab and About PHG.
DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D.