SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
High School graduate or equivalent required
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to understand and follow written and or verbal instructions.
- Flexible schedule includes weekends and holidays
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
• Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
•Ability to communicate with other departments.
• Ability to work as both a team and an individual.
• Ability to work productively and accurately in a fast past environment while multi-tasking efficiently.
• Ability to work a variety of shifts.
• Ability to maintain a cash bank
• Ability to use a computer i.e. Microsoft Office