We are looking for an energetic and exceptionally friendly individual to join our team at the Residence Inn Toronto Airport as a Night Auditor.
- Corrects errors and discrepancies on any guest accounts and resolves guest issues to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Balance credit card, cash, room charges, telephone, laundry and all other postings as required.
- Runs the night audit final after ensuring all revenues are in balance.
- Effectively answers internal/external guest calls in a timely manner.
- Describes and sells accommodation and facilities; up-selling where possible.
- Quotes rates and enters detailed and accurate reservations for individuals and group blocks.
- Checks VIP and elite member arrivals and prepares accordingly.
- Check in/out of guests and any follow up calls required.
- Respond and resolve guest complaints regarding reservations or room assignments.
- Work closely with GSM and Accounting Supervisor on any audit discrepancies.
- Check room availability at other hotels when the hotel is fully booked.
- Relays effectively any guest maintenance concerns, housekeeping concerns, or F&B concerns to the appropriate departments, and follows up to ensure that these concerns are dealt within a timely manner.
* Other duties as required
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge.
- Exceptional energy and professionalism.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced constantly changing environment within a dynamic work schedule.
- Ability to take initiative within guidelines.
- Attention to detail, order and cleanliness.
- Ability to multi task.
- Possesses effective communication skills and exceptional phone manners.
- Ability to work with and understand financial information and basic arithmetic functions.
- Can type quickly and accurately.
- Is open and accepting of a flexible schedule, such as weekends and holidays as required.
- Knowledge of a hotel Property Management System.
- Previous Front Office experience is an asset.
Apply to Kineta Tai not later than August 13, 2018.