Come join our family! Emerald Lake Lodge in Field British Columbia is looking for a Night Auditor. Subsidised staff accommodations, meal plan, career growth opportunities and lots of other perks such as staff events and activities, lodge and restaurant discounts and more.
Position: Night Auditor
Department: Front Office
Report to: Front Office Manager
Hours: As required
Objective: To balance revenues from all outlets and provide efficient and courteous service to all guests of the Lodge. 5 nights a week, scheduled from 11pm - 7am.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Balance daily revenues for Rooms and F&B by pulling reports and exporting information in to Excel spreadsheets.
- Troubleshoot any areas that do not balance or cash outs that are not recorded by F.D. Agents or F&B servers/managers.
- Process billing for third-party booking agents (e.g. Expedia).
- Compile accurate data for the Lodge Manager, Owners and Controller.
- Complete the day and roll the system to the new day.
- Complete biweekly balances for the officer accounts.
- Ensure that accounts are rolled on a biweekly basis for payroll and accounting purposes.
- Perform Front Office duties as required; including room reservations, check-ins and check-outs.
- Deal with guest issues as they arise - ensure that the guest requests are met and relevant information is passed on to the day shift.
- Handle any complaints or deliveries at night in conjunction with the night cleaner.
- Monitor the security of the property overnight and liaise with external security staff.
- Provide communication to all departments re: activity during the night.
- Ensure guest check in, departure information is correct and accounts are accurate for billing.
- Assisting the Admin with data entry during the night when required.
- Previous Front Office or Audit experience preferred.
- Accounting experience or education is an asset.
- Experience with Opera and Squirrel systems preferred an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong numerical and problem solving abilities.
- Highly organized and self- motivated.
- Strong computer skills are required, in particular a proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have the ability to work independently and remain calm in the event of situations arising during the night.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgBenefits : Subsidised staff accommodation & meal plan + lots of other p(ref. 17060)