Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Agent and completes, balances and files night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel (i.e. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the room charges including phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures to ensure accuracy, food and beverage charges and proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Complete, balance and file night audit reports including over/short figures, deposits, counts, house charges, and promotional materials.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent including greeting, registering and assigning rooms in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating
Education and Experience:
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Hotel front desk and/or accounting background and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Must have 3 or 4 diamond Hotel experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to complete Front Desk Agent duties and process night audit in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.