At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
Richfield Hospitality sets high performance expectations, and we reward dedicated associates who are driven to produce impactful and innovative results for our guests and the company. Our flexible and nimble organization is maintained at a manageable size, enabling our associates to avoid bureaucratic red-tape. This competitive advantage drives our entrepreneurial management style that empowers our associates to make decisions, be creative, work resourcefully, and produce immediate results that exceed expectations.
Richfield Hospitality is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
The Sheraton Chapel Hill is looking for a Night Auditor (Part Time) who will balance room, restaurant, and bar work daily. Post and balance charge and send settlements in a timely and efficient manner. Maintain files and reset the systems for the next day operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing tapes/journals.
- Run audit reports/journals from all computer profit centers and outlets.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handles all computer problems that might occur throughout their shift.
- Enter data into computer for revenue/expenses/allowances to generate daily reports.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly.
- Maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Ensure all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and filed properly.
- Perform Front Office Agent duties as needed.
- Review and correct discrepancies in the Front Desk System.
- Coordinate with Front Office and restaurants/bars closing of file maintenance and reset system totals for next day operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Required Skills and Requisites
- Must have knowledge of accounting operations.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Must be able to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Must be able to work third shift.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prior hotel Front Office or Night Audit experience in a similar size operation required.
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.