About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Hilton Garden Inn - Denver Downtown is currently looking for a full time Night Auditor to work from 11pm to 7am.
Our newly renovated, 221 room hotel, is located in the heart of downtown Denver. Situated next to the Colorado Convention Center and two blocks from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, we are the ideal home base for business and leisure travelers. Our guests enjoy delicious meals at Territory Kitchen & Bar and drink made-to-order coffee beverages at Daz Bog.
Some of our benefits include:
• Discounted RTD Eco Pass
• Discounted Hotel Rooms
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Discounted employee meals
• Anniversary Pay
• Holiday Pay
• And Much More
We are looking for team members with a strong commitment to quality service and a "You Can Count on Me" attitude. If you have high energy, an infectious personality and are highly motivated then we want you to join our team.
Please apply at www.sbcos.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The purpose of a NIGHT AUDITOR is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
* Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
* Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
* Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
* Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
* Balance the day’s work.
* Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures.
* Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
* Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
* Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
* Follow safety and emergency procedures.
* Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
* Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
* Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
* Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire shift.
* Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
* Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
* Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred. Completions of Bartender's school or course preferred.
What to Expect
* Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
* Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
* Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
* Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.