The Summit, a Dolce Hotel
Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading
player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500
hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000
associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our
associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our
signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit
us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Located less than ten miles from downtown
Cincinnati, The Summit is set to usher in a new era of style and sophistication
in the Queen City. The anchor of $124 million mixed-use development on the
campus of MedPace, the 239-room hotel will delight guests with a contemporary,
Cincinnati-centric art collection; modern Fitness Center with yoga studio; and
well-stocked library. Chefs and mixologists will oversee an innovative program
highlighted by fresh, seasonal ingredients with a culinary nod to the region’s
The Summit offers up a refreshing dose of local color and
flavor, and promises a unique Cincinnati experience for passionate travelers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Night Auditor to work at to work at the
Summit Hotel in Cincinnati, OH. This position is responsible for performing the
night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and
compliance with hotel standards.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Follows cash handling procedures as outlined by the
- Ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of
all property receipts.
- Maintain guest service standards at the front desk at
- Solves guest-related problems within scope of
authority, including complaints and billing discrepancies.
- Follow cash handling procedures as outlined by the
accounting department; collect payment at check-out and provides change
for guests as needed.
- Perform all end-of- day front desk and night audit
functions, including reviewing cashier audits for accuracy, balancing
credit card postings to computer system, maintaining computer database
integrity daily, and auditing of master bills.
- Complete express check-out in a timely manner and
issues to security for delivery.
- Review cashier audits for accuracy; generate related
reports and journal entries.
- Print all master bills and review for accurate
postings; compare to daily event order to ensure that all functions have
been properly recorded; inform Director of Finance of missed revenue or
- Prepare, balance, post, and distribute all necessary
reports on a daily basis.
- Minimum formal education of high school
diploma or GED with college degree.
- A minimum of 2 years prior Industry
experience in hospitality or client-centric professional services.
- Full knowledge of accounting operations.
- Excellent communications skill (oral
- Computer literate. Prefer strong
Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Prefer
experience with Delphi, Lanyon and Opera hotel automation systems.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Warm, personable and energetic demeanor
with professional and pleasant phone manner.
- Exceptional oral and written
communication skills in English.
- Ability to prioritize, identify
problems, and seek solutions and follow up and follow through with a
variety of tasks.
- Must be able to work variable shift,
weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the
- Honest, trustworthy, discreet and careful
with confidential information
- Walking and standing are required the rest of the
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach
other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting,
walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
Some portions of daily assignments involve ergonomic risk, such as repetitive
tasks, hands exertion, vibration, cold temperatures, poor body mechanics,
restrictive work stations or awkward postures.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process
of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual
functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate
office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, multi-line
touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other
office equipment as needed.