A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
- Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
- Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
- Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
- Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
- Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
- Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
- Participate in all training and cross training programs.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
HS Diploma or equivalent