Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. Operating in over 85 countries and territories worldwide, our brands employ more than 85,000 inspiring people-and we are always looking for great talent to join our team. Our culture encourages employees to innovate, share ideas, take risks, lead, and make a difference.
Right in the heart of the action, the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown is home to the best of the city-Capitol Theater, Historic Temple Square, the Energy Solutions Arena, Creek Shopping Center and the Gateway Shopping Center. The nearby UTA TRAX station makes it easy to get to and from work, making the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown your choice of employment. The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown is seeking a motivated, detail oriented team player who excels in the fast paced environment of an upscale hotel restaurant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
* Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers.
* Posts guest charge purchase transactions not posted by the front office cashier.
* Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
* Verifies all account postings and balances.
* Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
* Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
* Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
* Summarizes results of operations for management.
* Prepare of End of day procedure.
* Run end of day process in property management software (PMS).
* Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
* Knows how to operate PMS, typewriters, and other front office equipment .
* Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
* Must have strong communications skills, able to interact with guests and clients effectively to solve problems
* Must have High School diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree preferred.
* Knowledge of Opera PMS beneficial
* Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently; bi-lingual skills a plus
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to occasionally lift 25-50lbs.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
* Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
*Must have strong communications skills, able to interact with guests and clients effectively to solve problems
*Must have High School diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree preferred.
*Knowledge of Opera PMS beneficial
*Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently; bi-lingual skills a plus
*Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
*Must be able to occasionally lift 25-50lbs.