Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Agent and completes, balances, and files night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel. To provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Audit, balance, post and report on food and beverage charges to ensure accuracy and proper cahs handling.
- Must be able to prepare and input statistics and income for preparation of the daily reports.
- Must be able to perform all the duties of a Front Desk Agent.
- High School education or equivalent experience. Hotel Front Desk and/or Accounting background is preferred.
- Candidate mst be able to use the following office equipment: calculator, computer, copier, and fax machines.
The Norfolk Waterside Marriott is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled.