Holiday Inn & Suites Alexandria - Old Town
Location: US - VA - Alexandria
Come join our team!
We are a full-service hotel in the heart Alexandria Old Town and are currently looking for polished, organized, creative and hospitality-minded individuals
This exciting overnight position could open up doors to professional development opportunities within the Front Office and Accounting Department within the hotel.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be knowledgeable of the area, possess excellent computer skills, and must enjoy working with numbers! Strong leadership abilities are attributes that are required for this position. If you are a high energy driven individual that enjoys balancing numbers and interacting with people, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our hotel offers Competitive Pay & Health Benefit Packages, Annual Raises, Vacation & Sick time, Discounts on Hotels Worldwide & Flexible Scheduling
If you would like to be part of a productive, successful team at our Hotel apply today via our company website at www.pmhotelgroup.com/careers
- Candidate must have 1 or more years of hotel front office and /or night audit experience
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be able to prepares financial reports
- Candidate must have experience with cash handling and accounting procedures
- Candidate must be able to work overnight hours 11:00pm – 7:00am